Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Commercials

Here at the office the Super Bowl finally marked an end to "Jersey Fridays" where people would wear football jerseys over collars and ties even when their favorite teams had long been eliminated from playoff contention. For me it meant new commercials, all of varying hilarity and success. You can, of course, find each of those commercials on various websites, but I suggest Hulu for its quality and because I want to support them until they provide me with every SNL sketch ever produced. Check out those commercials, here. Log on and vote for your favorite, results will be posted on Tuesday.

My favorites were the Hulu commercial starring Alec Baldwin, the always funny E-Trade baby, MacGruber (Pepsuber) which I'm always a sucker for on SNL, and the GE Scarecrow.

More on this topic later today.

Super Bowl XLIII Ads

No response to “Super Bowl Commercials”