Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Beatles Rock Band: Easter Eggs

Well I've made my 45 song iTunes playlist so I can practice singing, and I am this close to making every post on this blog about the new Beatles Rock Band game until it comes out next Wednesday. And yes, I'm taking at least one day off of work to play it all day. But don't worry, I'll spare you the more boring, technical details about the game should I follow through on this threat.

Today, a contributor to McSweeney's wrote this funny piece called The Beatles Rock Band: Easter Eggs. "Easter Eggs," by the way, are like hidden secrets inside a video game that require codes or certain button pressing combinations to unlock. Here's an example from the writing so you can see what I mean, and to get you interested.

If you press the B button just before "Ticket to Ride," the band will admit that they were high for seventy percent of the filming of Help!

No response to “Beatles Rock Band: Easter Eggs”