Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Site News

You'll notice every post says "read more about [topic]" at the end of it. It's ugly, and it was only useful for that one really long post I wrote about 1 Vs 100. Don't click on it unless I instruct otherwise. Unfortunately I know of no other way to accomplish the collapsing post, so I may get rid of that. Elsewise, the site is looking a bit white, is it not? I'm working on a new template, which should take a few weeks to implement, so expect some down time in between. You'll notice I also seem to be unable to decide whether or not to embed video directly into my posts or to provide a picture and a link. Since the latter takes a bit longer, this sadly depends on how busy I am at work. But since I rather like the site I'm hoping to clean all that up one day as if I were presenting it to some Supreme Blog Critic, but really it'll just make me feel a lot better.

Thanks for reading.

No response to “Site News”